It’s TTOT time and as true as March can be, the lion is alive and well.
- Roaring in at first place is that despite the current brrry and blowy weather, it’s all indication of a good spring rolling in.
- At a slightly lesser grr is the onset of a new wave which I am gradually trying to wrap my best judgment around and that is the mask relief at our own choosing. I am grateful there are no grrs when I choose to wear my mask.
- Warming up, is what’s in the oven and I am grateful I can use my oven.
- Grating under my feet is the realization that there is still solid ground to stand on.
- Boots on the ground mean my own feet get to sleep in a bed. Although I would rather not hear about boots on grounds, it is a reality and I am glad I can see that.
- Gas is still available.
- Poetry. I was in an open mic and it was so enriching.
- Saved By the Bell and that daughter likes to watch it.
- YOU – What’s blowing around in your life?
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
3 thoughts on “Ten Things of Thankful -March 12 2022”
Poetry open mic night? Go Lisa!
LikeLiked by 1 person
The louder winter roars back, perhaps the more glorious the spring. We’ll see.
In like a lion, out like a lamb! And I think I may wear a mask into places like Walmart for the rest of my life!