Good Morning and Happy TTOT! I seem to be doing these on Saturdays, so hope you don’t mind I am a day late. Let’s hop to it.
- Thankful for trees that hold the gifts of the seasons and allow the world to see. Thankful that trees don’t hide.
- Thankful for Black History Month, which should also be Black History Year and I will observe it as such. And for the true portrayals of how it was and how it is, so I can increase my knowledge. I have been posting daily recognitions and challenges in the Poetry Circle of the Garden of Neuro Institute-A Safe and Brave Space for Women. Here is the link for this: LINK Thankful for the Garden of Neuro for providing a Safe and Brave Space to voice my thoughts and to share my experiences. And that the Poetry Circle of which I am the manager, has grown to just over 100 members.
- I think there are 2 thankfuls in #2…
- Thankful for this book of which I am a part: and you can buy a copy HERE (I know that’s not a TTOT thing, but this is something of which I am proud and want to share.
- Thankful for the opportunity to work with others in a joint venture this month. I will do a separate post about that when it’s ready. I am so fortunate to have people who support this.
- Thankful for the public library because I cannot afford to buy all the books.
- Thankful for the doctors and nurses and medical professionals, in general for helping us find answers for daughter. It is an ongoing thing, so we will continue operating on hope and faith.
- Thankful for good parents who taught me a thing or two about being self sufficient. Suffice it to say that my independent streak was set at a pretty early age.
- Thankful for the completion of another amazing poetry book and that I get to work with amazing poets to help their dreams come true. That will be another post, I promise that.
- YOU – Will you be my friend valentine? I don’t have a decorated box with construction paper and paste, but I have a heart which is capable of filling up. Here’s my valentine box in case you want to drop a virtual card in:
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
8 thoughts on “Ten Things of Thankful-February 5 2022”
These are great gratefuls! I had no idea it’s Black History Month where you live, but I am so grateful y ou have been recognizing it so much. I really should be educating myself more, as I am white and as such privileged and have a duty to know how my race has oppressed (and continues to do so) people of color. Besides, let’s not forget that Black experiences continue to be marginalized, as I for one tend to overlook them a lot. Thanks for making me aware!
Thank you 😊
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you for the list, it brigbtens my day. Congratulations, too!
Thank you 😊
#2 Good for you and all that you are doing!
#7 I hope that eventually you will be able to get the answers.
#8 The lessons we are taught by parents seem to be learned at the time as well as in hindsight, and sometimes the insights we gain may grow as one ages. Life and the lessons are a blessing.
💌💝💖💘🥰. Valentine for you!!
Send my love to daughter.
I hope there are answers and a resolution soon.
Congratulations on your accomplishments!! 💕💕💕
#4 is a TToT thing, imo, because it is a part of your life that elicits gratitudinous* feelings and, while harder to express in Reply form, there is a vicarious benefit when participants in a group (such as this bloghop) progress in their endeavors.
And…. as Romi mentioned, the days are getting longer!
Have a good week.
* not a ‘real’ word