It’s that time again for expressing gratitude for a week well gratituded!
- Thanksgiving Zoom with family on Wednesday made our more than a week. It was so great to see mama as it’s been maybe a year, due to pandemic stuff.
- Thanksgiving dinner was well received. Definitely losing one pie recipe but thankful I could at least try making it. The other pie and the dressing were successes. Well, and the other stuffs too. Grateful we had the means to make this dinner. I remember a time when it took all I had to create a Thanksgiving meal.
- The Angel Card Project is coming up and we need help. I am grateful to help with the project. It’s pretty easy. Would you like to help, too? Here is the Angel Card Project Link.
- Heart Beats anthology is getting a lot of contributors. We can always use more HINT HINT
- Daughter is getting to work more hours due to the season.
- One of my clients was able to get two books to best seller ranking and I helped.
- Decorations are up for Christmas. Daughter did most of it, as is her preference and then we pitched in for this and that. It looks so festive in our home.
- There are leftover for at least 3 days so I don’t have to cook. I am grateful for that and the microwave.
- I don’t like to shop except for necessities and I still like to hurry that run. So, I am grateful that the needs are less for more.
- You and this is my invitation to you to join us for TTOT. What are your thankfuls? You can go to this blue box and click and add your post. It’s just that simple. Right?
I think this person is grateful for butterflies and I am too!