Happy Friday and TTOT day! I could not resist posting those sweet treats! If they were in front of me I would nom nom nom…
Things I am Thankful for from this week:
- Our dear family member was moved successfully to another residence.
- Daughter is working hard on her masks and we are all benefitting as well as sending some to grandma and uncle.
- Mailing labels. We get them because of donations, but I made some for our dear family member who moved.
- A close friend had a successful procedure.
- Writing sprints are helping me stay on task. Shut Up and Write has bunches.
- Completion of publishing a paperback and e-book for a client.
- Podcast is going well and more interviews scheduled.
- Getting to read the beautiful words of so many talented people.
- The right to choose what I want to watch in this world and what I can choose to tune out.
- YOU! What say you? What is just one thing you are thankful for? Want to join? Just go to the link and jump in!