It’s TTOT time, so let’s jump to it!
- 2022 has been a full year of joyful events, I am thankful for that fact!
- 2023 is filling up with hopes and dreams and joyful schemes.
- 12/23/22 is a holiday for some and we are one of that sum.
- 1/01/2022-now is not a holiday for all who take care of us 24/7/365 and I am super grateful they are there to take care of us and hope they know how much.
- 08/07/2022 has been a turning point for me, personally is a super positive way.
- 12/23/2022 I can look back with gratitude for safety and a heated home.
- 12/23/2022 we can pray and try to help those who are not as fortunate and for those facing blizzards both in reality and emotionally.
- 12/16/2023 has been a week of postive transitions.
- 12/23/2023 has been a very reflective day.
- 1/01/2023-now I have all of you this year to thank for listening to my rambles on. May your holidays-no matter your beliefs-be a period of comfort and joy, venturing on throughout your lives.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
3 thoughts on “Ten Things of Thankful-December 23, 2022”
I pray you have a blessed and beautiful end of 2022 and all of 2023!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you and same to you
Merry Christmas Lisa and your family! 🎄💚