Happy Saturday! Today is divisible by 2. How’s that for being obvious. 🙂
Let’s count the happy grats!
- Healing of a friend. No more doctor visits!
- The scent of cookies compliments of our daughter. She is entering a cookie contest for her church event tonight. She tried a new to her recipe and it honors the Dutch tradition.
3. I found great deals on groceries.
4. Another book has been born and we will soon celebrate!
5. People who are kind in the stores. I am seeing more of this than ever. Maybe people are grateful for getting out of their homes.
6. Meeting up with an old friend in person.
7. A to do list of inspirations from other creatives.
8. Vacation is going to be a yaycation! I cannot wait!
9. A squirrel who startled me as he jumped by the window near my desk. He was so cute!