It is TTOT time! Let’s jump in!
Ten Things I am Thankful for:
- Poetry – we had a workshop yesterday to craft the beginnings of poems for “A Safe and Brave Space-Anthology of Poetry and Art Volume 2” We are starting to get submissions and I look forward to putting them all together in this next publication. Monday we have an Art Workshop. YAY!
- Reading- I am grateful that I always have chances to read.
- YouTube so my sweetheart can watch the bike races in Spain, France, etc.
- Daughter is going to a women’s event at her church and I am grateful she has this fun activity and was also invited to lunch.
- Tax Season Part 2 is coming to a first step close and just one more after that.
- We are starting to get cooler weather.
- That a couple of friends are gradually getting better with health issues.
- Having a washer and dryer.
- There is a book launch this afternoon.