It’s TTOT time for 2022! WooHoo! Let’s slide in with snowshoes on! Well…not here and awaaaaay we gooooo!
- Stuff keeps showing up on apps trying to help me with this and that. It’s pretty cool when some of my go tos decide to merge, even if it does take some getting used to.
- People keep helping one another. It has to be noticed! Thank you to the helpers.
- Heat! Because I don’t fancy icicles on my nose.
- That someone has taken it upon his/herself to let me know, sometimes twice a day, that my account has been attacked by someone charging their MacBook Pro… What would I ever do without them? Sometimes I actually talk to them when I am waiting on an appointment and killing time. You are so welcome!
- The world keeps on turning, turning, turning.
- Daughter is sewing and enjoying it.
- Opportunities to create.
- I did this thing of leading a workshop about slam poetry. That was fun.
- You! What’s up doc?
Share your TTOT here: