You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
Happy Thankful time! Whew! Where does time go? Speaking time-well you saw it <<<–
See that blue bar? That’s where you can post your thankfuls or you can leave in comments!
Here we go!
- I am looking out and seeing sunshine. This means plants will get they need, people will be warmer, critters will also be more cozy, batteries of life will perhaps be charged.
- I am grateful to be looking outside, but not living outside.
- Daughter is doing leaps and bounds better. She is not actually leaping and bounding, but she is managing much better.
- Home improvement shows to get the mind off the news.
- We have been watching movies early evening, kinda like Hallmark and on Netflix, I like movies that have a real meaning and am finding some nice ones.
- I won’t go through the food menu for this week’s events, but I will say I am grateful for mashed red potatoes, lumps, peels and all. YUM
- I am grateful for the power of prayer for many unspoken reasons.
- The truth will eventually prevail.
- Finding inspiration in spontaneous life matters.
5 thoughts on “Ten Things of Thankful November 27 2021”
What a blessing that your daughter is doing better! It is lovely to see some sunshine after clouds, it lifts the spirits.
Way agree on Grat #2!
On #4: finding more and more of the youtube channels where someone is repairs an old barn or digging out a pond using an excavator*.
Cold up here, so far in the non-Summer part of the year. But plenty to keep us busy and active.
Have a great week ahead.
*no, really! ‘letsdig18’ on youtube is one of our favorite, Phyllis even enjoys it…calls it serene and relaxing.
I’m all for being able to look outside without having to living outside!
Finding inspiration in spontaneous life does matter. I am thankful for that too.
Yeah that daughter is managing better now.
I look forward to when truth prevails.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Glad to hear your daughter is doing better. Mashed potatoes in pretty much any way, shape, or form are something to be thankful for! We get a lot of use out of our Netflix subscription, as well as the Hulu one.