Happy Thankful time! Whew! Where does time go? Speaking time-well you saw it <<<–
See that blue bar? That’s where you can post your thankfuls or you can leave in comments!
Here we go!
- I am looking out and seeing sunshine. This means plants will get they need, people will be warmer, critters will also be more cozy, batteries of life will perhaps be charged.
- I am grateful to be looking outside, but not living outside.
- Daughter is doing leaps and bounds better. She is not actually leaping and bounding, but she is managing much better.
- Home improvement shows to get the mind off the news.
- We have been watching movies early evening, kinda like Hallmark and on Netflix, I like movies that have a real meaning and am finding some nice ones.
- I won’t go through the food menu for this week’s events, but I will say I am grateful for mashed red potatoes, lumps, peels and all. YUM
- I am grateful for the power of prayer for many unspoken reasons.
- The truth will eventually prevail.
- Finding inspiration in spontaneous life matters.