It’s Friday and school is back in session and it’s TTOT time! What a way to bring in September.
Let’s get started!
- We got moved!
- We had water, plenty of water for the move and yay because it was HOT!
- Found muscles. Whew, because I was wondering…
- Office view. I can see the trees. Weeee
- Project Book Launches galore!
- Podcasts are back in session, welp, in the planning phase…
- I have space to do art for which I am Extremely Grateful! It makes me cranky if I don’t get my art fix.
- It looks like it’s all about me, but nope…it is also about others as I am most thankful for the power of prayer and a prayerful attitude, ’cause ya know that if we put thoughts into things, they can becomes possibilities and when we put energy behind possibilities, they become things accomplished, and that’s the cycle I like to call later, rinse, repeat. But – hey – don’t forget to dry, because we all need a little rest.
- And that #8 has been poured out in multitudes for those affected by the actual storms.
- YOU and YOU and especially YOU – What’s your thankful today?