Happy Friday and TTOT Day – Can you believe we are already at the end of July! That’s just peachy!
Let’s slice up a bowl of peachy thoughts!
- Daughter received injections and is gradually improving.
- Daughter is having fun with her art class.
- – 6. Air Conditioning! Ceiling Fans! Ice! Ice Cream! That is four thankfuls!
- My back treatment on Monday seems to have helped and I have my last one next week.
- The nurse for the back treatment is a sweetheart and I will miss her, but not the ouchy procedures.
- I have a place to sleep each night.
- Sisterhood of the Garden of Neuro group. I feel so much better from interactions with these lovely folks who are about the good vibes of the world. We had a lovely poetry workshop last night. I will probably share more about it later. You can check out the group Garden of Neuro
- Books. I know I say that a lot, but I am grateful for books. AND in August it will be time for the Sealey Challenge where you can read one poetry book per day. I did that last year and it was fun. This year, I am moving and may have to make some adjustments. I want to finish some books I have started and post reviews. If I can do that for August, I may call it a success.
- Building a better boat. I am not a sailor nor a shipmate in the for reals world, but I am working on an ongoing effort to make this part of my world a better place. I notice there is a stir of people who are also looking at ways to create positive change. I am grateful for the support.
- YOU! What kinda jam will you be making with your harvest? Let’s hear about your week!