Happy Friday and TTOT Day! Let’s hop to it!
Things I am thankful for this week:
- Safe at home. There was a fire two stories up and we had water damages, but nobody got hurt and we are now back at home and safe.
- Beach time happened for a day trip.
- Bonus beach time resulted in fresh shrimp from the boat.
- Melons are pretty scrumptious about now.
- Daughter has gotten help with pain and hope to have more help today.
- We got lots of rain on Thursday and no hurricane damages here.
- Ability to do things.
- Poetry has been especially exciting as I see more people try their hand at it.
- My nieces new little baby girl is just adorable.
- YOU! What’s your week been like? How about sharing?