It is TTOT time again and let’s get at it!
- HOPE – See those pretty flowers? Those are in Texas. I hope they will be soon seeing sunny days and the ice melt away and have safe water and heat as needed. I am glad we always have hope.
- YOU! I am jumping straight to it to ask you for your thankfuls for this week, because I can and I wanna hear your great news, we all do in this TTOT hop. And I bet your Aunt Sally does too.
3. Music. I have been doing an exercise each morning. I am on Day 3 of 40 Days, 40 Writes. And I play music when I write, when I am not listening to sounds of silence. Here is one of my favorite channels which updates for the day of the week.
4. My article was published for Okra Magazine. I interviewed Madison Woods. She is amazing! We met because I was researching about making watercolors from nature and found her in my internet search. I wrote her and starting following her blog. And I decided I wanted to get her wonderful work out there, so I got her permission and the rest is history.
5. Exercise. I was able to walk more this week. It’s a slow process, but I may have overdone it on Wednesday because I could manage just 10 minutes yesterday. But, I am happy to report that effort is paying off. And I signed up for weekly Yoga, and had my first chair yoga session last week. It is through You Call This Yoga I have attended their live classes and they are very nice. They help people who are having challenges and a most compassionate group.
6. Daughter says Thank You for all your lovely messages for her birthday. I am thankful she read my blog and saw them.
7. I was able to, thanks to the stimulus, buy a new computer. This morning, I had to update the audio drivers so I could hear on my headphones. I am in heaven! It is a double win as my daughter was the heir of my other computer, which I cleaned up so she could have one without the issues I was having. She is often the heir, which works out with budgets. And she is over the moon because it’s one with a built in CD player.
8. The art work for the book cover came in the mail yesterday. I am over the moon thrilled with the beautiful work of Kay Doiron. There will be a reveal coming soon. Heart Beats is in production.
9. People who are committed to share the value of poetry. I reached out and the responses are wonderful!
10. Reading. I am grateful for so many wonderful things to read and that I am able to read them.
And that’s that. Scroll on up there and join us… You will be glad you did. Or leave your thankfuls in the comments.