Good Morning to the first 2021 February TTOT! Let’s get at it!
- Fantastic Friday with rain and promises of sunshine on Saturday. That’s the day we go on an outing of sorts, usually short and sweet, but out for a bit.
- Feasting made possible by baking pecan encrusted trout which we bought at the fresh fish market. Prices were low and this made enough for two meals.
- Fixing things which are challenges, I did that this morning thanks to Google. Fingers crossed that it took.
- Finding out some bad news, but finding a way to fix the situation so it will no longer be a future problem.
- Finishing projects and finding more options to enhance what I do.
- Finding coffee in my cupboard every day, is no small thing for me.
- Finding a pilates video suggested by a friend and doing it this morning, skipping the knees. It’s a seven day challenge and just take a little time each day.
- Finding a message on my phone this morning from a friend who was checking on me and she is going to be my accountability person in the morning to help me get moving. I did not ask for it, but God knew my heart’s desire.
- Finishing touches are being made on the book cover and I cannot wait to see it.
- Finding out that there are people like you who like to share in thankfuls and, guess what, you can participate right here or share in comments.
Felicity the clownfish wants to know what you are thankful for…