Good Morning and Happy New Year for the first TTOT of 2021!
Let’s get the party started!
- Putting away Christmas, getting stuff ready for charity drop off, a cleaner house.
- Poetry Dive. It’s something I do periodically and it helps me a lot. It is for January.
- Creativity month, besides the poetry, this focuses on artsy stuff. There is something to do each day, but I am not going to be too hard on myself as I have other things I must do
- Projects a plenty with publishing a book or two, actually I believe it’s three. The next few months will be busy.
- It was a nice day to go for a walk after the rains of yesterday, but I am grateful for the rain. Went to the gym which we have been avoiding but thought we would assess the business of it for early morning and we were the only ones there.
- Fellow writers and artists will know what I am talking about when it comes to getting rid of things. I find notebooks with ideas and even cards and slips of paper. Who knows if it could be the next big idea? So, it’s a bit of a challenge to sort them out. But I did sort out some old business to be inserted in the round file (OUCH).
- Grateful I can cook Southern traditional New Years food for good luck and nutrition, for sure.
- Grateful there are people who need relief are going to get some help.
- Grateful for health and security.
- YOU! Whatcha got for us? Be sure and come to the table and raise a glass of cheer! That’s Sprite, doncha know WINK WINK