Merry Christmas and Happy TTOT!
I have a confession to make…It is December 24, but I am going ahead and writing up my TTOT because on December 25 I am going to be eating pancakes and drinking coffee and participating in present giving time! So let’s get to this event!!
- Grateful to be able to give presents.
- Grateful to be able to receive presents and that we got our CHOCOLATE LETTERS!! Remember how last week I was feeling a little sad and maybe self-pitying about not having chocolate letter? Well, it turned out that they came in the mail as a lovely gift from sweetie’s mama!
- God Children gifts of goodies, jammies, warm clothes and loves.
- God Children were able to close on their house this week.
- Safe travels as we had two business road trips and they were lovely weather days and uneventful. And we got to enjoy some sights without peoples
- Grocery specials so we can enjoy affordable goodies.
- Daughter has had steady work and her co-workers got over their being sick.
- Rain vs snow.
- YOU!! Always glad when you come to the door and let us in! What are your thankfuls? Drop in and share. And Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, And whatever you celebrate or not