Good Morning! Welcome to TTOT So, let’s hop to it!
- Heat! Yes, we finally turned it on. And I am so grateful. Since we also scraped car windows for the first time of the season, it’s official that we need some heat.
2. Hot Chocolate! It seems so popular from reports last week, that I decided to serve you all a cup this morning. I have a little secret. I sometimes mix hot cocoa mix with my coffee and have a delicious mocha java. Don’t judge me! It is delicious.
3. Daughter is working and made her first big sewing project. She has been sewing masks and scarves. Well, she wanted to make an apron for her friend. I have an apron I am fond of, so we used it to make a pattern with a nice roll of pattern paper given to her by a friend. So, now she has a pattern for more aprons. It’s so adorable! It has sewing machines all over it for her friend to use as a sewing apron. And big, deep pockets. Here is a picture.
4. The sun is shining and the rain has let up.
5. My beloved is going to try S’Mores for the first time tomorrow.
6. The Angel Card Project is ramping up. Here is a link to tell about it. We have been doing it for so long that I can’t remember when we started.
7. Our family member is healing well post hip surgery and may get to go back to her apartment by Christmas.
8. GPS because I have been going to unknown how to get there places and it is a huge time saver.
9. People who get it.
10. You! Hey, do you want some cocoa? Egg nog? I had to ask about egg nog because my dear, late sister who would have been 70 this week-loved egg nog. How I wish I could go get her a carton right now. Come share your thankfuls. Have a blessed week.