photo from New Bern adventures
What?!! Another Friday already!! This means it’s time for TTOT! Won’t you join us? Just list 10 things you are thankful for from this past week. Once you go with it, you will find so many thankfuls and it really helps keep the smiles going. Just go here TTOT
Ten Things of Thankful
1. 2. Eyesight and Fast Doctors – As this past week I have found the need to attend to some visual issues I am extremely grateful for having two eyes to look out from. While my left eye is working harder to help my right eye, I am grateful that I have a spare. Not everybody is so fortunate. And thankful for eye doctors who see me quickly as when it’s your eyes, you kinda freak out… No worries, it is something I have to live with and it could be worse.
3. Support Systems – When 1 – 2 happened I immediately called on my prayer and good thoughts warriors and they stepped up to the plate. And not the least of these, my love for taking me to the doctor and was there with me the whole time.
4. People who accommodate your needs – I had a nice surprise yesterday from someone who told me to take my time on something in consideration of 1 -2
5. Six Sentence Story – Here’s this week’s story: Escape Is In The Finding
6. New Adventures – Someone I am close to is embarking on a new adventure and I am happy to be along for the ride.
7. Poetry Projects – I am trying to work on a couple of poetry projects and would like to focus, but sometimes I get distracted with LIFE, BUT I believe in what I am doing and it will come together. Grateful for the grace of time to devote to this.
8. Haiku – I love writing haiku and started – just today – in something I hope to may a weekly devotion to – here’s my contribution: Piano Memories
9. Beta Reading – I have a couple of books I am beta reading, well make that three… After these, I am taking a break, but it’s fun to be a part of the growth of writers. One of the books is from one of my fellow TTOT people.
10. Weight Loss – Still losing poundage 🙂
That’s it! Come and join in, wontcha??