It’s Friday and TTOT day! Let’s do it!
- Freedom and the ability to help others. For those of us who have it, we can help those who do not.
- Imagination – where would we be without it? It is often my way of coping, to seek hope when I sometimes feel overwhelmed. And imagine what life would be if we looked outside ourselves. Even though, if we choose to give, we do it for compassion and, frankly, because it feels good to do good.
3. Ability to go to the beach and clear my head. The perfect overcast day with bonus of natural social distancing (talking sparse after Labor Day).I have not read this book, but must since I go to Topsail as “my” beach.
4. Getting Steps In! We are doing a steps challenge and getting more than our steps in each day and it is showing up on the scales. I feel miserable from COVID weight and hope to get back to the pre-COVID weight ASAP. I have very few taste buds working (no, it’s not COVID-it’s been this way for a good year) and instead of using that for an excuse not to eat as much, I actually seek something to satisfy what buds I have. The good news is that I had a reboot to at least a 50% upgrade on my buds this week and I don’t know why, but it was pleasant. What I understand about getting older is that this could happen. I just want to be healthy.
5. Virtual Meetings – I love these meetings! Even if it were not for the pandemic, I would have loved to see this a long time ago. I don’t usually like going out in the dark. It’s a vision thing. And I normally am in bed by 9. With the virtual meetings, they may sometimes run later, but I am at home, so there’s that. Keep on zoooooming, as far as I am concerned. I could list at least 10 reasons to do meetings this way. How about you?
6. Daughter bought her sewing machine and a sewing table. It fits well in her room and today we got some baskets to put on the shelves. She already has masks cut out and other projects in mind. It warms my heart to see her take on sewing, like this.This is the one she bought and it looks just as pretty!
7. All the people working on the fires out West. Prayers going up for all in need.
8. Checking things off my long check list and setting aside time for me to do this.
9. Bargain prices on food. Don’t you just love it when something you like becomes affordable?
10. You! What’s on your week’s thankful list? Let’s hear about it. Join the party. Want to “ZOOM”?
So, you can click on the above box and see what others have to say and join in.
Cheers!!!Have you read this? It looks fun!