Happy Friday and TTOT time!! Let’s do this!
- Thankful for outings and still the ability to social distance. We went to Shangri-La Little Stone Village here in NC. I found out about it from this article by Joel Haas on Walter. Here are some pics from our day hop.
2. My God Children finalized the sale of their townhouse, moved to a temporary space – which is super nice – and will be moving into their fresh built house in 2021. Yay!
3. I wrote an article for Love of Food and it was published this week. Here is the link: Make Salad with International Challenges
4. Daughter bought her first new sewing machine today. She had a machine before, but this is her brand spanking new one and it was so cool to sit while she learned from Lynn at the sewing machine store. I am picky about sewing machines and asked pertinent questions, but mainly daughter asked questions. In fact, I got up and walked around so they could get their lesson underway. Next project is to sew the masks which are ready to sew.
5. As a now online editor for a publication, I had an online meeting this week and it was so stimulating. A lot of new ideas are formulating.
6. My poem, which I worked so hard on and received awesome critique from the Living Poetry critique group, was published in Fine Lines for their Autumn 2020 publication.
7. Poet’s Connection is having a poetry reading on September 26. I am happy to see this get off the ground. Here is the link if you want to attend or know more: Meetup Link
8. I signed up for a podcast with Anchor and will start doing poetry podcasts soon. I need to find my quiet space, so that’s a goal. At least the podcast is free. I listen to podcasts on Spotify at night, when I can’t sleep. Maybe my own will help others sleep to the sound of poetry.
9. New Horizons of the good kind. We all get them and I am grateful for ours.
10. You! What’s your thankful? How about a share?
Here’s the link to join!!