It’s January! And 2020! WOW! We are ending a decade and holding hope and promise to this year. Before moving forward, let’s go back and review the week and find all the thankfuls. Would you like to join us? There’s a link at the bottom of this post and we would love more people to join us.
1. Weather! Oh My Goodness! Is it supposed to be Winter? You could have fooled me! Anytime I expect to see birds building nests. It’s hard to believe it is January. Last year, it was snowing in December and now I barely need a coat. I am going to enjoy it while it lasts.
2. Completed Projects – I finished a project, but I can’t share it just yet because it would spoil a surprise. I promise I will share it as soon as it’s done the proper surprising.
3. New Year’s Eve was lovely and my New Year looks promising. I also worked on projects and got a lot accomplished.
4. Art Studio – I was one of a group of one in the art studio at the older adult’s center, but that’s okay. I didn’t have a lack for workspace. I do hope others come because I enjoy the interactions. I did work on two pieces and drew out a third one for my book cover.
5.6.7. Neck Procedure went well. My good friend provided me with company and a ride and the opportunity to catch up over coffee before heading home. It’s a cauterization of the nerves in my neck. They did one side this time and will do the other side the next time. It was painful, but they did give me some calming down meds.
8. We had our last interpretation challenge this past week. I am sad to see it go away, but I understand. Here it the one I did: Eye of the Storm
9. Six Sentence Story – it’s still going strong and I always look forward to the challenge. Here’s this weeks When Crystals Melt
10. Curation – It has been awhile since I have been curated on Medium and this one was curated today in Poetry: Cactus Blossoms Show the Truth
And now it’s your turn! How about clicking on this link and sharing you thankfuls. It doesn’t have to be 10. It can be any number you choose.