Oh my! Where did November go? I don’t know about you, but I am sitting here wishing for a cup of cocoa, my crocheting, and putting my feet up. So, without further delay and before that last plate of turkey, here are my TTOTs!!
I am grateful for mentors and this week I have someone who is helping me refresh my old skills and add some new ones.
My dear one gave me this thankful and I wholeheartedly agree.
4. I am grateful that one of the people I met via another group asked for people’s Flash Fiction stories for her podcast and mine among those featured today. It was kinda cool to hear somebody read my story out loud. Here it is:
Episode 8: Final Friday Edition Here’s the link to the original story: Bottled Up
5. Six Sentence Story – I am super grateful for Denise providing us with prompts every week. This week the prompt word was “Pound” and I decided to something about eating disorders, a subject near to my heart. While the subject matter may be sad, the meaning is important and I am grateful to be able to try, at least, to reach out on this one.Here it is: Clearly Stricken
6. Living Poetry Monday Prompt – this is something I look forward to on Monday mornings and that is the weekly prompt. Bartholomew Barker does this with such dedication and here is this weeks response: Souls for Loaves
Photo by Jodie Morgan on Unsplash
Grateful I don’t need to go get butter for biscuits on Black Friday – This Happened to Me, But Never Again!
8. This RECIPE which I changed into pumpkin ice cream instead of making pumpkin pie and it has no sugar.
9. That is 1943 daddy had this Thanksgiving dinner on the USSNCBB55
“On the evening of November 25, 1943, we had our first real action. The day was Thanksgiving. We had a swell turkey dinner that afternoon. Air defense was sounded that evening and we went to our stations. After about 20 minutes our anti-aircraft battery cut loose and for the first time we were conscious of a formidable enemy.”
Lloyd Glick, Musician 1/c
10. Last, but not the least here is the place where you can offer your thankfuls. I can’t wait to hear!