It’s that time again to reflect on all things one is grateful for and let’s go to it!
1. Exercise – I am grateful that I was able to exercise by walking outside this week. It is BEAUTIFUL out there and I won’t be long for it to be BOO-TI-FUL for Halloween.
2. Recipes – On Everybody Loves Raymond there is this one episode where Debra makes Ray some Beef Braciole – well I have never had such and decided to go to Mr. Google and ask for the recipe. It is now printed and I have all the ingredients for when daughter comes next weekend. I try to save special things like that for when she comes. Here is the RECIPE I love that I can go online and find just about everything in recipes.
3. Halloween fun! I saw this post and had to share. It’s fun edible Halloween party food. HERE
4. One year, at my church, we had a Halloween party and passed around food you could not see and you had to guess what it was. One was frozen grapes and they called them eyeballs. I am thankful for these kinds of goofy fun things and not taking everything so serious.
5. Chili Cook Off and Trunk or Treat for my daughter. She is at her church tonight participating in both. Doesn’t that sounds like fun?!
6. Zoodles – Notice a food theme here? I made these delicious zoodles with some garlic along with meatballs n sauce for supper. I am grateful to be able to have these kinds of things to help me keep my weight down and my happy stat up.
7. I Write Her Challenge was especially a hoot this week. Here is my story LINK: Palomino Ponderings
8. Blog Group – I belong to a local group called Raleigh NC Bloggers and we get together in actual person and work on our blogs. It is so much fun to connect with others in person. We met last Saturday and got a lot accomplished and we are going to have someone talk to us about E-Books soon!
9. NANOWRIMO is coming in November. I have my title all set and started thinking about the layout. Right now it’s still a working title and I will share more about that in November. Gotta keep you in suspense. Here is a link to NANOWRIMO Anybody else going to join?
10. And lastly but not leastly is this place set for you at the Table of Gratitude where you can have a cuppa with us and share your happys. Hope you will come on in.
Here’s the link so whatcha waiting for? Hop to it!!