Open Garden photo taken by me.
It is the 6th anniversary of TTOT and I am just a baby amongst this fine group of people. If you want to add to the party go to this LINK
- Open Garden – We went to the Open Garden event in here is Raleigh. They have this once a month during garden season. It was lovely to see so many pretty flowers and to watch the industry in action. Nice that they allow people to come in and take a look. Here are some pics:
2. Health – We have been spending a lot of time at the pool and that always helps the joints and sleep! WOOHOO!! Also, I am still losing poundage.
3. The Kid – She is coming this weekend! Always cause to celebrate and make her favorites.
4. Writing – I am always working on projects and they are going well. My secret is almost ready to share.
5. Six Sentence Story – Here’s my latest one for this. No acrostic this week, so bear with me. Spaghetti and Meatballs
6. Poetry – So, I responded to this one, Go see if you can find me: Living Poetry
7. Getting Venues – As one of my jobs, I used to do community events for drug awareness and those old skills have come in handy as I am working on a project which requires finding places to meet.
8. Ten Things of Thankful! This is the SIXTH anniversary and I am thankful to have found this group through Wendy. Go see her blog at: Picnic With Ants I am grateful for Wendy. We met many years ago at a fibromyalgia group and have been friend ever since.
9. Fresh Produce – Most of what I cook is from fresh produce. As the crops of the country may be affected by all of the flooding, I have an even greater appreciation for having this produce. And I am super grateful for farmers for making this happen. Did I mention that local blueberries are available? Oh, they are so sweet!!
10. Summer Opportunities. Everywhere I look there is something going on for the summer. I go to Facebook events and can find something for about any day of the week and many of these things are free. If you want to find something to do, to get out of the house or a rut, I suggest checking calendars around as there is always something to do. Volunteering is also a good one.