It’s Friday and that means it is time for Ten Things of Thankful or TTOT! You might want to join us and if so you can go this this LINK
1. Secret Project – This has been completed for the first phase and TBA when completely done. It feels weird to have it completed and now I have to do another one, just not sure what.
2. Six Sentence Story – Still going strong even if I am often the last one in the gate (partly due to #1 ^^^) Here’s this weeks: Mountain Climbing
3. Wednesday Poetry Prompt on Poetic Asides. Here’s my poem: Briefly Speaking I didn’t finish this until this morning because of #1 ^^^
Swimming – the pool opened and it has been wonderful and is starting to help my sleep, so that’s a double gratitude!
Cousin and Charlotte visit – We did go see our cousin Cheryl and her bestie Terry last Saturday and had a lovely visit. Terry is selling a huge estate and she has lots of Elvis stuff along with lots of books and country music albums. Oh my! Wishing Cheryl a safe trip back to Iowa and hoping the flood waters recede.
7. First Responders – With the hugely overtaken lands in the Midwest, I am grateful for those who brave all this to help others. Also, those who simply help for the spirit of helping. “Reach out and touch somebody’s hand…”
8. 9. Books and Veterans – I met this fellow at the flea market where he sells books. Nice fellow who let me take his picture.Bearded Veteran
10. Art – it was a scorcher on Sunday and we stopped at the NCMA and had a nice, cool tour. I particularly liked this one:
That’s that! So, how about joining in?