1. So, I did this for another challenge called The Six Sentence Challenge. I had a very busy week and am grateful I was able to keep to my goal of getting this written. You can hop over to read my actual post on my blog. You can read it HERE
2. Gratitude for the counsel of others to help me stay on the right track with mindfulness. It seems like when I get to the point of need, an answer always comes.
3. My Mother. She was one in a million and as this is the month she left this side of the world, I am grateful to have had her in my life and that she’s always around whenever I feel the need to talk to her. Here are some sweet pictures of her.
I’m sitting on the couch by mom
4. This is a SPACE available for YOU!! I am thankful for YOU!!
5. I made great strides in my newest project and am proud of myself and very grateful!
6. Successful with my tax return, I am now officially filed!
7. Humor! I’m fortunate to have met a wonderful blogging group and one of my favorite blogs is THIS ONE! Go look and you will LOL
8. Jodi (daughter) came to see us and it’s always a great time to be grateful for her company and just her sweet being!
9. I finished reading a couple of good books. One was called Close Enough to Touch and the other was Alchemy of Grief: Your Journey to Wholeness. I found both to be very beneficial. I may write more about this on another post.
10. April 15th. I am still grateful that it’s 45 days after today when that day comes.
Here’s the Blog Hop LINK FOR TTOT
Why not take a look?